ATTN all former students WITH IEPS who during the 2017-18 school year
- Dropped out of high school, OR
- Aged out of special education (with or without a certificate of attainment), OR
- Graduated from high school, OR
- Didn’t return for the 2017-18 school year, even though they had been expected to return
Dear Parent or Student,
The Gardner School District needs your help!
Now that you have been out in the world for a while, we want to hear how you are doing so that we can make high school a better place for future high school students.
Are you working? Are you in school? We’d love to know.
Please complete our survey! There are three options:
- Answer the survey online using this survey link: http://bit.ly/WorkSchoolSurvey2019
- Call Margaret O’Hare at 978-630-4076 between the hours of 9-3:00 Monday through Friday. Margaret will go online to get the survey. Then she will ask you the survey questions while you’re on the phone, and complete the survey for you.
- If you would rather fill out the survey with someone in person, please come visit us in the Helen Mae Sauter Building located on Elm Street between the hours of 9-3:00 Monday through Friday. Ask to speak with Margaret O’Hare
Answering the survey questions will take you about 5 minutes. Please complete the survey online, call us, or come visit us in person no later than September 1, 2019.
We want to hear from you. What you have to say is really important. Our district will use the survey information to help us understand whether our schools are preparing students to be successful in adult life.
Please help us by answering this survey! Thank you for your time.
Questions? Please contact Margaret O’Hare at 978-630-4076 or email@example.com
Joyce West, Director of Pupil Personnel Services