How do I report a crime or suspicious activities?
If you think the incident is an emergency, dial 911 right away and report what you saw to the dispatcher, who will then send the appropriate response to investigate. If it is not an emergency, call the Police Department business number 978-632-5600 and tell the dispatcher what happened. In either case, give as much information as you can, as this will help resolve the problem that much sooner.

Show All Answers

1. I was involved in an accident. Do I have to report it?
2. If I have been involved in an accident, what should I do now?
3. If involved in an accident, do I have to complete an accident report?
4. When does the accident report have to be finished?
5. How do I get a restraining order?
6. What can I do about the annoying or harassing phone calls I have been receiving?
7. How do I report a crime or suspicious activities?
8. How do I obtain a License to Carry Firearms?